Back to yourself
Detox in nature
We offer you to spend unforgettable moments in our pristine natural oasis. Whether you just want to get away from the hustle and bustle, or you want to cleanse your body and spirit, our program is the right place for you.
We open the doors of your home, all of you who are interested to become the best version of yourself.
We offer you the option of mild detox, detox medium and complete detox, all in accordance with your wishes and needs.
All the food and drink that will be served is of plant origin.
Gentle Detox includes 1/3 raw meal, a 2/3 thermally processed meals.
Central detox includes 2/3 raw meal, a third heat-processed meals.
A complete detox includes only raw meals.
In addition to our Retreat Road to Health , we provide you with this kind of friendship with us.
Space of Love is located near (6km) Derventa in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
246 km from Belgrade
192 km from Sarajevo
221 km from Zagreb
Do estates can be reached by highway from Belgrade and Zagreb. Sarajevo main road coming to Banja Luka.
You can get there by bus from most cities in Europe.
Accommodation is recommended to be in a tent, because it is one of the ways of dealing with ourselves and our fears of nature, and the healthiest way of staying in nature, in addition to sleep under the open sky.
However we are aware that not everyone is ready to take that step right at the beginning, so there is the option of sleeping in a closed room in a shared dormitory.
from 90EUR / person
from 150EUR / person
from 210eur / person
3 persons 10% discount
- Children are welcome accompanied by adults and do not pay for accommodation but only a fraction of the cost of food in the amount of 10 EUR / Day
The program includes:
- 7 nights at Space of Love
- 3 meals per day (raw or heated, depending on the detoxification of the program)
- morning Smoothie
- Women with different techniques meditation
- Free WiFi
- Detox Program Schools NeKuvanja
- Cookbook Schools NeKuvanja
- Education and practical preparation and holding of permaculture gardens
- Education about medicinal and edible wild plants
- Education to sustainable living in harmony with nature (natural body care, laundry, house, etc.).
- Evening around the campfire
The program does not include:
Transport to Space of Love